ePub French Industrial Relations in the New World Economy (Routledge Research in Employment Relations) download
by Nick Parsons
In particular, the primacy attached to employment relationships is under question, as is the emphasis on distinct national trajectories.
For Instructors Request Inspection Copy.
eBooks are subject to VAT, which is applied during the checkout process. What are VitalSource eBooks?
eBooks are subject to VAT, which is applied during the checkout process. eBooks are subject to VAT, which is applied during the checkout process. What are VitalSource eBooks?
19th- and 20th-century views. Studies of worker behaviour. Scientific management.
Globalization Economic aspects France.
Examining the traditionally predominant role of the state in shaping employment patterns and social policy in France, French Industrial Relations in the New World Economy analyzes the impact of globalization on French industrial relations.
Looking at the changing economic context of industrial relations, this important text places particular emphasis on the notion of a shift from a national, Fordist form of employment regulation, to an international, post-Fordist form - examining in detail the impact of this shift on the role of the French state and on the balance of power between employer and trade union organizations.
Including chapters on employer organizations, collective bargaining, the role of the state, and workplace representation, French Industrial Relations in the New World Economy explores this fascinating topic in detail and provides a detailed resource for postgraduates studying trade unions, industrial and employee relations, and industrial studies in general.
- Changing Workplace Relations in the Chinese Economy (Studies on the Chinese Economy) ebook
- Partnership and Modernisation in Employment Relations (Routledge Research in Employment Relations) ebook
- Employment Relations: Industrial Relations and Human Resource Management in Australia ebook
- Legal Intervention in Industrial Relations: Gains and Losses (Warwick Studies in Industrial Relations) ebook
- EU Industrial Relations vs. National Industrial Relations: Comparative and Interdisciplinary Perspectives (Studies in Employment and Social Policy) ebook
- Workplace Industrial Relations and Technical Change ebook
- Employment Relations in the Hospitality and Tourism Industries (Routledge Studies in Employment Relations) ebook
- The Sociology of Industrial Injury (Employment and Work Relations in Context) ebook
- The Transformation of Employment Relations in Europe: Institutions and Outcomes in the Age of Globalization (Routledge Research in Employment Relations) ebook
- The Future of Industrial Relations ebook