ePub International Law from Below download
Cambridge Core - International Relations and International Organisations - International Law from Below - by Balakrishnan Rajagopal.
Cambridge Core - International Relations and International Organisations - International Law from Below - by Balakrishnan Rajagopal. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Rajagopal challenges current approaches to international law and politics either through states or through individuals. With transnational and local social movement action now becoming increasingly visible and important-as witnessed in Seattle in 1999.
International Law, Third World Resistance and the of Development: the Invention of the Apparatus: 3. Laying the groundwork: the Mandate system; 4. Radicalizing institutions and/or institutionalizing radicalism? UNCTAD and the NIEO debate; 5. From resistance to renewal: Bretton Woods institutions and the emergence of the 'new' development agenda; 6. Completing a full circle: democracy and the discontent of development; Part III.
International Law from Below book. Start by marking International Law from Below: Development, Social Movements and Third World Resistance as Want to Read: Want to Read savin. ant to Read.
Balakrishnan Rajagopal's fundamental critique of modern international law draws attention to traditional Third World engagements. Rajagopal challenges current approaches to international law and politics either through states or through individuals.
Книга "International Law from Below" (Balakrishnan Rajagopal) для скачивания! .
Книга "International Law from Below" (Balakrishnan Rajagopal) для скачивания! The emergence of transnational social movements as major actors in international politics. This ground-breaking book offers a fundamental critique of twentieth-century international law from the perspective of Third World social movements - the first ever to do so. It examines in detail the growth of two key components of modern international law - international institutions and human rights - in the context of changing historical patterns of Third World resistance.
Home Browse Books Book details, International Law from Below: Development . This book chronicles the complex relationship between international law and the Third World, during the twentieth century.
Home Browse Books Book details, International Law from Below: Development,. International Law from Below: Development, Social Movements, and Third World Resistance.
Категория: Общественные науки прочие, Политика. International Law from Below: Development, Social Movements and Third World Resistance. Balakrishnan Rajagopal.
- Sovereignty and the Global Community: The Quest for Order in the International System (Global Interdisciplinary Studies Series) ebook
- The Struggle for Power in Early Modern Europe: Religious Conflict, Dynastic Empires, and International Change (Princeton Studies in International History and Politics) ebook
- When International Law Works: Realistic Idealism After 9/11 and the Global Recession ebook
- International Investment for Sustainable Development ebook
- Ethics and International Relations ebook
- The International Organization of Credit: States and Global Finance in the World-Economy (Cambridge Studies in International Relations) ebook
- Perestroika and International Law: Current Anglo-Soviet Approaches to International Law ebook
- Naming the Enemy: Anti-Corporate Social Movements Confront Globalization ebook
- Recovering International Relations: The Promise of Sustainable Critique ebook
- International Civil Society: Social Movements in World Politics ebook