ePub Building Productive Organizations Through Health and Wellness Programs download
by David M. Gutknecht,Douglas B. Gutknecht
Read by Douglas B. Gutknecht.
Read by Douglas B.
by Douglas B. Health promotion, Occupational health services. There's no description for this book yet. Published 1989 by University Press of America in Lanham. Includes bibliographical references (p. -236). Building productive organizations.
Author: Douglas B. Gutknecht, David M. By examining pertinent individual and organizational health promotion issues from a number of perspectives, strategies are developed for improving the well-being and quality of life for individuals, organizations, and society. ISBN 9780819175809 (978-0-8191-758) Softcover, University Press Of America, 1989.
book by Douglas B. Building Productive Organizations Through Health and Wellness Programs. by Douglas B.
Douglas B. Gutknecht is Chairman of the Sociology Department at Chapman College in Orange, California. Janet R. Miller is Adjunct Professor of Sociology at the same college. Professor Gutknecht is also the author of Meeting Organization and Human Resource Challenges: Perspectives, Issues and Strategies, (UPA, 1984), and Strategic Revitalization (UPA, 1988). Learn about new offers and get more deals by joining our newsletter.
University of Florida.
Danny Gutknecht has spent his career in pursuit of understanding the role .
Danny Gutknecht has spent his career in pursuit of understanding the role of meaning in our lives and, especially, in our work. This book takes an unconventional approach to how organizations should evaluate and manage employee culture and expectations. In this content-rich yet easy-to-read book, Danny guides us to draw a vivid mental picture of the different possible faces of workplace, and argues why a meaning-driven effort should play a key role in creating a healthy workplace.
- Building Health Promotion Capacity: Action for Learning, Learning from Action ebook
- Oral Health Promotion (Oxford Medical Publications) ebook
- Health at Work (Perspectives on Behavioral Medicine Series) ebook
- Organizational Behavior in Health Care, Second Edition ebook
- Health Care Management : A Text in Organizational Theory and Behavior (Delmar Series in Health Services Administration) ebook
- Health Promotion Programs: Achieving High-Level Wellness in the Later Years ebook
- Focused Operations Management for Health Services Organizations ebook
- Health and Fitness in the Workplace: Health Education in Business Organizations ebook
- Health Psychology: Biopsychosocial Interactions ebook
- Culture and Climate in Health Care Organizations (Organizational Behaviour in Health Care) ebook