ePub Social Research and the Practicing Professions download
by Robert King Merton
Aimed at members of the practicing professions, sociologists, economists and makers of policy. Published May 24th 1984 by University Press of America (first published 1982). 0819141119 (ISBN13: 9780819141118).
More by Robert K. Merton. Mass Persuasion: The Social Psychology of a War Bond Drive. Sociological Traditions from Generation to Generation: Glimpses of the American Experience (Modern Sociology).
One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest. More by Robert K. Factors Determining Human Behavior (Perspectives in Social Inquiry). Varieties of Political Expression in Sociology.
by Robert King Merton. Coauthors & Alternates
by Robert King Merton. ISBN 9780819141293 (978-0-8191-4129-3) Softcover, University Press of America, 1982. Coauthors & Alternates. Learn More at LibraryThing. Robert King Merton at LibraryThing.
MERTON, ROBERT KING(b. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 4 July 1910; d. New York, New York, 23 February 2003),sociology of science and knowledge, social theory
MERTON, ROBERT KING(b. New York, New York, 23 February 2003),sociology of science and knowledge, social theory. Updated Media sources (1) About encyclopedia. 1/1. Merton, Robert King. b. New York, New York, 23 February 2003), sociology of science and knowledge, social theory.
Robert King Merton (b. 1910). And, as did Parsons, Merton also came under the influence of the biochemist L. J. Henderson (see Chapter 7). For several decades, Merton collaborated with Paul Lazarsfeld, a sociologist whose major interests were community disorganization and the loss of autonomy.
Robert K. Merton, American sociologist whose diverse interests included the sociology of science and the professions . Merton, American sociologist whose diverse interests included the sociology of science and the professions, sociological theory, and mass communication. After receiving a P. from Harvard University in 1936, Merton joined the school’s faculty. This technique gave rise to focus groups, which have become critical tools for marketers and politicians.
The 13-digit and 10-digit formats both work.
Robert King Merton (born Meyer Robert Schkolnick; 4 July 1910 – 23 February 2003) was an American sociologist. He spent most of his career teaching at Columbia University, where he attained the rank of University Professor
Robert King Merton (born Meyer Robert Schkolnick; 4 July 1910 – 23 February 2003) was an American sociologist. He spent most of his career teaching at Columbia University, where he attained the rank of University Professor. In 1994 he was awarded the National Medal of Science for his contributions to the field and for having founded the sociology of science. He is considered a founding father of modern sociology and a major contributor to criminology.
Robert King Merton would classify Law Abiding Citizen as being conformist
On social structure and science' - subject(s): Philosophy, Science, Social aspects, Social aspects of Science, Social structure, Sociology. Robert King Merton would classify Law Abiding Citizen as being conformist. Merton was a sociologist who had a long career as a Columbia University professor. Asked in Authors, Poets, and Playwrights. What has the author Robert written?
- The Hidden Ground of Love: The Letters of Thomas Merton on Religious Experience and Social Concerns ebook
- Current Research on Occupations and Professions: Creators of Culture Occupations and Professions in Culture Industries : 1993 ebook
- Social Welfare and Social Value: The Role of Caring Professions (Policy and Practice) ebook
- Psychology for Nurses and the Caring Professions (Social Science for Nurses and the Caring Professions) ebook
- No Abiding Place: Thomas Merton and the Search for God ebook
- Living Your Deepest Desires (Bridges to Contemplative Living With Thomas Merton Series) ebook
- Concepts and the Social Order-Robert K. Merton and the Future of Sociology ebook
- Thomas Merton on Nuclear Weapons ebook
- Practicing social research: Guided activities to accompany The practice of social research ebook
- Handbook of Research for the Helping Professions ebook