ePub Controlling Anger: The Anthropology of Gisu Violence (Eastern African Studies) download
by Suzette Heald
Author: Suzette Heald ISBN 10: 0852552467. Books will be free of page markings. Will be clean, not soiled or stained. Eastern African Studies.
Author: Suzette Heald ISBN 10: 0852552467. Количество: 1 2. Купить сейчас.
Controlling Anger book. Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read. Start by marking Controlling Anger: The Anthropology of Gisu Violence as Want to Read: Want to Read savin. ant to Read. Controlling Anger examines the dilemmas facing rural people who live.
Heald, Suzette, (1989). A Country Study: Uganda, Library of Congress Country Studies. Going through the Imbalu ordeal. Controlling Anger: The Sociology of Gisu Violence, Page x. Paul Nakitare. I Shall Walk Alone, Page 107. Solomon, Thomas, (2015). African Musics in Context: Institutions, Culture, Identity, Page 314. Kyeyune, Pastor Stephen, (2012) . Uganda: 'Imbalu' the Gateway to Manhood. php?title Gisu people&oldid 868986552". Controlling Anger: Anthropology of Gisu Violence (Eastern African Studies). 0852552467 (ISBN13: 9780852552469). North America: Ohio U Press; Uganda: Fountain Publishers.
17. Ligon, (2002): Dynamic Bargaining in Households (with an application to Bangladesh), Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, University of California at Berkeley.
1986 The Anthropology of Violence. Oxford: Basil Blackwell. Recommend this journal.
Literary Collections. Controlling Anger - The Anthropology of Gisu Violence.
Home Browse Books Book details, Controlling Anger: The . Subjects: Gisu (African People)-Social Conditions. Gisu (African People)-Psychology.
Home Browse Books Book details, Controlling Anger: The Anthropology of Gisu. Controlling Anger: The Anthropology of Gisu Violence. Controlling Anger" examines the dilemmas facing rural people who live within the broader context of political instability. Following Uganda's independence from Britain in 1962, the Bagisu men of Southeastern Uganda developed a reputation for extreme violence.
Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Controlling Anger - The Anthropology of. .Place of Publication.
North America: Ohio U Press; Uganda: Fountain Publishers.
Chicago Distribution Center. Of all published articles, the following were the most read within the past 12 months.
- Pioneers of Change in Ethiopia: The Reformist Intellectuals of the Early Twentieth Century (Eastern African Studies) ebook
- On His Majesty's service in Uganda: The origins of Uganda's African civil service, 1912-1940 (Foreign and comparative studies : Africa) ebook
- The Web: Social Control in a Lesbian Community ebook
- Kakungulu and the Creation of Uganda, 1868-1928 (Eastern African Studies) ebook
- Uganda And Its Peoples: Notes On The Protectorate Of Uganda, Especially The Anthropology And Ethnology Of Its Indigenous Races (1905) ebook
- Potent Brews: A Social History of Alcohol in East Africa, 1850-1999 (Eastern African Studies) ebook
- Women Refugees in Uganda ebook
- Politics and Class Formation in Uganda ebook
- Alice Lakwena and the Holy Spirits: War in Northern Uganda, 1986-97 (Eastern African Studies) ebook
- Uganda Before Amin: Our Family Life in Uganda, 1949-63 ebook