ePub Using Mixed Methods in Social Research: An Introduction for Students and Researchers (Introducing Qualitative Methods series) download
by Neil Spicer
Read by Neil Spicer.
Read by Neil Spicer. See a Problem? We’d love your help. Lists with This Book. This book is not yet featured on Listopia.
Methods, too, divide social scientists
This book is an introduction to approaches and methodologies in the social sciences. Approaches’ is a general term, wider than theory or methodology. Methods, too, divide social scientists. In a very general sense, we can talk of a distinction between hard methods (usually based on a positivist epistemol-ogy and a belief in the reality of social concepts) and soft methods (relying more on interpretation).
Series: Introducing Qualitative Methods series.
I wholeheartedly recommend this book' - Australian Journal of Primary Health. Series: Introducing Qualitative Methods series. Paperback: 160 pages.
In fact methodology speaks to the heart of academic life, looking at the systems which scholars have come up with over time to gather information about people and social organisation.
Relevance Title Sorted by Date. Nicholas Weller, Jeb Barnes
Relevance Title Sorted by Date. Published online: 22 February 2019. Nicholas Weller, Jeb Barnes. Published online: 05 July 2014.
To learn more about each text in the series, please visit ww. agepub.
Why use qualitative methods? What kinds of questions can qualitative methods help you answer? .
Rachel Ormston, Liz Spencer, Matt Barnard, Dawn Snape. Jane Ritchie and Rachel Ormston. Jane Lewis and Carol McNaughton Nicholls.
- The Mixed Methods Reader ebook
- Handbook of Mixed Methods in Social Behavioral Research ebook
- Qualitative Research in Action: A Canadian Primer (Themes in Canadian Sociology) ebook
- Using Documents in Social Research (Introducing Qualitative Methods series) ebook
- Qualitative Research Methods in Nursing ebook
- Qualitative Research Methods for Psychologists: Introduction through Empirical Studies ebook
- Qualitative Research in Sociology (Introducing Qualitative Methods series) ebook
- Methods of Family Research ebook
- Introducing Qualitative Research in Psychology: Adventures in Theory and Methods ebook
- Mixed Methods (SAGE Benchmarks in Social Research Methods) ebook