ePub Factory Daughters: Gender, Household Dynamics, and Rural Industrialization in Java download
by Diane Lauren Wolf
WOLF, Diane Lauren, FACTORY DAUGHTERS: Gender, Household Dynamics .
In a carefully argued and written ethnography of rural Javanese family village, and factory life, Diane Lauren Wolf makes an important contribution to the comparative analysis of women's work.
Factory Daughters book.
Factory Daughters: Gender. has been added to your Cart. Diane Wolf tackles a complex area with style
Factory Daughters: Gender. Diane Wolf tackles a complex area with style.
By Diane Lauren Wolf. Berkeley: University of California Press, 1992. Published online by Cambridge University Press: 23 March 2011.
and Kleinpenning J. 1996: Liveli- hood and urban–rural relations in central Para- guay. Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie 87, 161–74. 522 Rural–urban interactions, agriculture and wealth at NATIONAL UNIV SINGAPORE on October 6, 2014 ph. agepub. TERM Fall '18. PROFESSOR Edward.
Gender Studies Paperback Books. Paperback Diane Ackerman Books. Additional site navigation.
Factory Daughters" is distinguished by wide-ranging fieldwork in Java and a combination of narratives, rigorous surveys and quantitative analysis. In bringing us the words of many Javanese women, Wolf is able to vividly portray the ways they negotiate employment, income and marriage decisions through the webs of family obligations.
- Made in China: Women Factory Workers in a Global Workplace ebook
- Women And Employment: Changing Lives and New Challenges ebook
- An Investigation of the Phenomenon of Polygyny in Rural Egypt (Cairo Papers in Social Science Volume 24, Number 3, Fall 2001) ebook
- The Law of the Labour Market: Industrialization, Employment, and Legal Evolution (Oxford Monographs on Labour Law) ebook
- Traditions of Gamelan Music in Java: Musical Pluralism and Regional Identity (Cambridge Studies in Ethnomusicology) ebook
- Gender and the South China Miracle: Two Worlds of Factory Women ebook
- Between Worlds: Deaf Women, Work and Intersections of Gender and Ability (New Approaches in Sociology) ebook
- The Java that Never Was: Academic Theories and Political Practices (Southeast Asian Dynamics) ebook
- Men, Women and Household Work ebook
- Rising Suns, Rising Daughters: Gender, Class and Power in Japan ebook