ePub Survive! Ultimate Edition download
by Les Stroud
FREE shipping on qualifying offers. With over 16 weeks on the Globe and Mail bestseller list, Survive! is the ultimate insider’s guide to survival.
FREE shipping on qualifying offers. Now with over 175 colour photographs throughout.
Details (if other): Cancel.
Survivorman Book - Will To Live. Survivorman Book - Beyond Survivorman. Survivorman - Collectible Bobblehead.
With over 16 weeks on the Globe and Mail bestseller list, Survive! is the ultimate insider’s guide to survival.
ca, Canada's largest bookstore. What others are saying. The definitive outdoor survival guide.
Not only is Stroud an expert survivalist, he’s a filmmaker and musician – he composed the show’s theme music.
Photo (c) ww. esstroudonline. Not only is Stroud an expert survivalist, he’s a filmmaker and musician – he composed the show’s theme music. Between scarfing down an occasional grub and slurping up delicious murky water, he set up his own cameras and directed each episode on the spot. Photo by robstephaustralia.
Stroud, Les. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Tell us if something is incorrect. The host of the TV series "Survivorman" shows how to stay alive in the wild, in the desert, in the jungle, and in urban disasters. Now with over 175 colour photographs throughout, Survive!
With over 16 weeks on the Globe and Mail bestseller list, Survive! is the ultimate insider’s guide to survival. Now with over 175 colour photographs throughout, Survive! The Ultimate Edition also includes an exclusive DVD that features newly remastered versions of rarely seen Survivorman episodes. From the sun-scorched sands of the Kalahari to the snake-infested jungles of the Amazon, Les stroud has survived it all. Here, in a special collector’s edition, the creator, producer and host of the hit television show Survivorman shares his field-tested expertise in this no-nonsense look at the real world of survival.
• FIRE: primary and last-ditch methods for starting a fire• WATER: how to find water anywhere, including how to get it from a stone• SHELTER: the 5 Ws of building a shelter: Water, Wigglies, Wood, Weather and avoiding Widowmakers (falling trees)• FOOD: the top three edible plants and creatures for every region• SIGNALLING: how to get noticed quickly, using tried-and-true methods and the latest technologies• SKILLS: how to use what you’ve got on hand to make snares, traps, tools and clothing• DANGERS: avoiding predators large and small and defending yourself against them
- Life After College (Hundreds of Heads Survival Guides) ebook
- Ultimate Nintendo 64 Pocket Power Guide, 1999 Edition: Prima's Official Strategy Guide ebook
- American Diabetes Association Complete Guide to Diabetes ebook
- Word of Mouth: Poems Featured on NPR's All Things Considered ebook
- The Enlightened Heart: An Anthology of Sacred Poetry ebook
- The Lowdown on Going Down: How to Give Her Mind-Blowing Oral Sex ebook
- Genshiken Official Book ebook
- Survival: The Ultimate Practical Guide to Camping and Wilderness Skills: Wilderness skills * campcraft * navigation * knots * first aid * hiking * ... How to survive on land, water and in the air ebook
- Listen, Read, and Learn with Classic Stories, Grade 1 (Listen, Read, Learn with Classic Stories) ebook
- Codes Cheats (Winter, 2007) ebook