ePub Hiking Indiana (America's Best Day Hiking Series) download
by Sally McKinney
There have been so many changes since this book was published in 2000: trails extended - gps capabilities (which did exist then however coordinates aren't cited) - trails closed. This book is a starting point for hiking in Indiana. Yes - it's great that it indicates where things are - but guidance once you get there is a little lacking. Needs an update for GPS - and a revisit to all the locations - frankly she she make this into an ebook.
This detailed guide showcases the 100 best day hikes throughout the state of Indiana. In one handy volume, you will find all the information you need to enjoy self-guided tours of the most scenic hiking paths and trails. Hiking Indiana includes a trail-finder grid so you can choose the hike that has all the features you want.
Sally McKinney is a seasoned travel writer who has authored two guide books: Country Roads of Indiana and Fairs & Festivals: Illinois, Indiana, and Ohio. Hiking Indiana America's best day hiking series. Her travel pieces have appeared in publications in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Japan, and Singapore. She has been writing Syndicated Travel Features since 1985, and some of her photographs have been used for postcards and regional calendars. McKinney has traveled extensively throughout Indiana and the Midwest and has explored Australia and New Zealand (while living there).
Hiking Indiana (America's Best Day Hiking Series). 0880119012 (ISBN13: 9780880119016).
Author: Sally McKinney. Hiking Kentucky (America's Best Day Hiking). Hiking Missouri (America's Best Day Hiking Series). Hiking New Hampshire, 2nd (State Hiking Series).
Authors: Sally McKinney. All rentals come with a 21-day Satisfaction Guarantee, 14 days for eTextbooks.
Strona główna Hiking Indiana. Liczba stron: 200. ISBN 10: 0585301387. ISBN 13: 9780585301389. Series: America's best day hiking series.
Good news - You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Try another ZIP code. Delivering to. Now-FREE NextDay delivery. Same Every Day Low Prices. Title: Hiking Michigan Author: Storm, Roger . Wedzel, Susan M. Publisher: Human Kinetics Publication Date: 2009/02/17 Number of Pages: 309 Binding Type: PAPERBACK Library of Congress: 2008043165 Hiking Michigan (America's Best Day Hiking Series).
Hike Your Own Hike: 7 Life Lessons from Backpacking Across America is about . State Hiking Series Each guide includes:- Hikes suited to every ability- Accurate directions.
Hike Your Own Hike: 7 Life Lessons from Backpacking Across America is about Francis Tapon's thru. 96 Pages·2014·595 KB·16 Downloads. DAY HIKE! uncovers the best trails for the day tripper, whether you’re a newbie hiker. Hiking New Mexico’s Gila Wilderness: A Guide to the Area’s Greatest Hiking Adventures. 75 MB·47 Downloads·New!
This detailed guide showcases the 100 best day hikes throughout the state of Indiana. In one handy volume, you will find all the information you need to enjoy self-guided tours of the most scenic hiking paths and trails.
Hiking Indiana includes a trail-finder grid so you can choose the hike that has all the features you want. Each trail is marked on an easy-to-read map, and each trail description includes the trail distance, approximate hiking time, difficulty rating, and points of interest along the way. The trails range the full spectrum of difficulty-from short, leisurely strolls to long, rugged hikes-no matter where you want to go:
- From the lake shore in the northwest, through the canyons of the west-central area and the hills of the south, to the river valleys in the far southwest;- From hikes through the urban areas of Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, Lafayette, and historic Vincennes to the expansive wilderness of Hoosier National Forest;- From the dunes, ponds, and marshes of Indiana Dunes State Park along Lake Michigan to the Wyandotte Cave State Recreation Area by the banks of the Ohio River.
Hiking Indiana is loaded with information about the park locations of the trails, such as available facilities, hours and dates of operation, important rules, permits required, and directions to the trailhead. It also includes descriptions of the history, terrain, flora, and fauna of each area to make your hike enjoyable and educational. And with listings of nearby attractions, you can turn your day hike into a weekend getaway. With Hiking Indiana, you'll be inspired to take advantage of the many hiking opportunities in the state, letting them guide you to the most scenic and interesting places along every path.
- Day Hike! Central Cascades: The Best Trails You Can Hike in a Day ebook
- Foghorn Pacific Northwest Hiking: The Complete Guide to More Than 1,000 Hikes in Washington and Oregon (Moon Pacific Northwest Hiking) ebook
- Hiking New Hampshire (State Hiking Guides Series) ebook
- Best Loop Hikes: Colorado (Best Hikes) ebook
- Great Sedona Hikes: The 50 Greatest Hikes in Sedona, Arizona ebook
- Hiking Trails of Lassen Volcanic National Park ebook
- Hiking the Anaconda-Pintler Wilderness ebook
- Flagstaff Hikes : 146 Day Hikes Around Flagstaff, Arizona (Revised 5th Edition) (Hiking Biking) ebook
- Aspen Snowmass Trails : A Hiking Trail Guide ebook
- Hiking Southern New England (Regional Hiking Series) ebook