ePub Hiking the Anaconda-Pintler Wilderness download
by Mort Arkava
Hiking the Anaconda-Pintler Wilderness book. This book is a comprehensive guide to the trails of the Anaconda-Pintler Wilderness of southwestern Montana
Hiking the Anaconda-Pintler Wilderness book. This book is a comprehensive guide to the trails of the Anaconda-Pintler Wilderness of southwestern Montana. 48 hikes are described in detail in addition to sketch maps and photographs. A 60 mile long segment of the Continental Divide Trail traversing the wilderness is featured. A variety of trails are offered including short day hikes and more extended loops and shuttle h This book is a comprehensive guide to the trails of the Anaconda-Pintler Wilderness of southwestern Montana.
com: Hiking the Anaconda-Pintler Wilderness: Acceptable Soft cover. Clean text - NO writing, NO highlighting to text. Hiking the Anaconda-Pintler Wilderness. ISBN 10: 0967751802, ISBN 13: 9780967751801
com: Hiking the Anaconda-Pintler Wilderness: Acceptable Soft cover. Officially decommissioned ex-Library book with the usual stamps, stickers, and light wear. Still a good reading copy. ISBN 10: 0967751802, ISBN 13: 9780967751801. Published by Mort Arkava, 2000. Condition: Good Soft cover.
Hiking the Anaconda-Pintler Wilderness by Mort Arkava, Morton L. Arkava, February 7, 2000, Mort Arkava .
The Anaconda-Pintler Wilderness straddles the Continental Divide for over 30 airline miles in southwestern Montana.
Hiking The Bitterroot by Mort Arkava is number on. .A huge bestseller, selling three and a half times as many books as the number two book. It is up-to -date, accurate, and indispensable for enyone engaging in the number one recreation activity in the Bitterroot" - Ravalli Republic, 01/03/97. Mort Arkava is a retired college professor and now a full time hiker who manages to do a little writing between hikes. He is the author of 13 books including another trail guide HIKING THE ANACONDA-PINTLER WILDERNESS published in 2000.
The Anaconda–Pintler Wilderness is located in southwestern Montana, in the northwestern United States. It runs for 40 miles (64 km) along both sides of the crest of the Anaconda Range, covering almost 250 square miles (650 km2). To the north are the. To the north are the Sapphire Mountains, and to the south is the Big Hole Valley. Elevations range from about 5,000 feet (1,500 m) up to 10,793 feet (3,290 m) at West Goat Peak.
The Anaconda-Pintler Wilderness is located in southwestern Montana, in the northwestern United. Summertime @ Georgetown Lake, Montana. com added a new photo - at Anaconda-Pintler Wilderness. 26 September · Anaconda, MT, United States ·. QSPNLive.
Amazing hiking - Anaconda Pintler Wilderness. Montana - Things to Do. Anaconda Pintler Wilderness.
- 50 Hikes in Arizona: Walks, Hikes, and Backpacks through Sky Islands and Deserts in the Grand Canyon State ebook
- Foghorn Pacific Northwest Hiking: The Complete Guide to More Than 1,000 Hikes in Washington and Oregon (Moon Pacific Northwest Hiking) ebook
- One Hundred Hikes in the Central Oregon Cascades (100 Hikes) ebook
- Best Loop Hikes: Colorado (Best Hikes) ebook
- Hiking Indiana (America's Best Day Hiking Series) ebook
- Great Sedona Hikes: The 50 Greatest Hikes in Sedona, Arizona ebook
- Best Easy Day Hikes Grand Canyon, 2nd (Best Easy Day Hikes Series) ebook
- Aspen Snowmass Trails : A Hiking Trail Guide ebook
- 100 Hikes in New Mexico ebook
- 100 Hikes in Washington's North Cascades National Park Region: Mt. Baker Area, Ross Lake Nra, Pasayten Wilderness, Methow-Chelan ebook