ePub Marketing in the service sector download
by John M Rathmell
Rathmell, John M. Publication date.
Rathmell, John M. Winthrop Publishers. Books for People with Print Disabilities. Internet Archive Books. Uploaded by Tracey Gutierres on September 5, 2014. SIMILAR ITEMS (based on metadata). Terms of Service (last updated 12/31/2014).
See a Problem? We’d love your help. Details (if other): Cancel. Thanks for telling us about the problem. Marketing In The Service Sector. by. John M. Rathmell.
The marketing discipline has been concerned primarily with GOODS. This author argues that marketing people should direct mor. More).
This author argues that marketing people should direct more of their attention to the services sector.
The marketing discipline has been concerned primarily with GOODS. This author argues that marketing people should direct more of their attention to the services sector. Numerous conceptual and empirical studies in the services marketing literature have focused on the unique characteristics of services and the resulting marketing problems. Building on these works, this article explores differences in the future strategic orientation of goods and service businesses in the context of various functional areas.
The term market sector is used in economics and finance to describe a part of the economy
The term market sector is used in economics and finance to describe a part of the economy.
In this chapter we examine the extension of marketing thinking beyond the traditional areas with which it is usually . Another source to be consulted is John M. Rathmell, Marketing in the Service Sector (Cambridge, Mass.
In this chapter we examine the extension of marketing thinking beyond the traditional areas with which it is usually associated - the sale of goods and services. Winthrop, 1974) which contains many useful references.
Mass Market Paperback Paperback Hardcover Mass Market Paperback Paperback Hardcover.
Marketing and Strategy . Marketing Strategies & Innovations In The Services Sector. Posted in Marketing & Strategy Articles, Total Reads: 10138, Published on August 22, 2012. The established division between product-oriented and service-oriented business is blurring as traditional products are equipped with service elements that bring additional value to customers. Today, the customer has to be kept satisfied always; selling the product once is not enough.
Services marketing is a specialised branch of marketing
Services marketing is a specialised branch of marketing. Services marketing emerged as a separate field of study in the early 1980s, following the recognition that the unique characteristics of services required different strategies compared with the marketing of physical goods
The Pardee RAND Graduate School (PRGS. edu) is the largest public policy P.
The Pardee RAND Graduate School (PRGS. The post-World War II occupations of Germany and Japan set standards for postconflict nation-building that have not since been matched. Only in recent years has the United States has felt the need to participate in similar transformations, but it is now facing one of the most challenging prospects since the 1940s: Iraq.
- Marketing for the Voluntary Sector: A Guide to Measuring Marketing Performance ebook
- Economic Transformation of United States, 1950 - 2000: Focusing on the Technological Revolution, the Service Sector Expansion, and the Cultural, Ideological, and Demographic Changes ebook
- Readings in Service Marketing ebook
- Total Quality Marketing: What Has to Come Next in Sales, Marketing and Advertising ebook
- Marketing Human Service Innovations (SAGE Library of Social Research) ebook
- Marketing Your Service (Marketing Your Service (W/CD)) ebook
- Quality-productivity Connection: In-service Sector Management ebook
- Marketing Planning for Services (CIM Professional Development) ebook
- How to Sell a Service: Guidelines for Effective Selling in a Service Business (Marketing) ebook
- Economic Performance in the Americas: The Role of the Service Sector in Brazil, Mexico and the USA ebook