ePub The Technology of Catalytic Oxidations download
by Philippe Arpentinier
Technology of catalyti. by Philippe Arpentinier.
Technology of catalyti. Details (if other): Cancel. Thanks for telling us about the problem. TECHNOLOGY OF CATALYTIC OXIDATIONS 2 volumes. by. Philippe Arpentinier
See if your friends have read any of Philippe Arpentinier's books.
See if your friends have read any of Philippe Arpentinier's books. Philippe Arpentinier’s Followers. None yet. Philippe Arpentinier.
ARPENTINIER Philippe. Chemical Engineer at the Ecole nationale supérieure des industries chimiques de Nancy and at the IFP school (ENSPM).
Philippe Arpentinier, Francesco Basile, +4 authors A. Vaccari. New active and stable nano-structured catalysts obtained from hydrotalcite-type precursors (HT) have been synthesised as catalytic materials for the partial oxidation of methane. New catalyst for CPO reaction derived by Rh, Ni hydrotalcite containing silicates: effect of the active phase and M(II)/M(III) ratio.
Catalytic oxidation of volatile organic compounds and malodorous organic compounds. Academic Dissertation to be presented with the assent of the Faculty of Technology, University of Oulu, for public discussion in Kuusamonsali (Auditorium YB210), Linnanmaa, on November 19th, 2005, at 12 noon. Oulun yliopisto, oulu 2005.
Philippe Arpentinier. Air Liquide · Centre de Recherche Claude-Delorme. The gas-phase oxidation of propane catalyzed by unsupported vanadium oxide was studied under the reaction conditions that are usually employed for the oxidative dehydrogenation of alkanes. It was found that considerable amounts of H2 are produced above the temperature at which oxygen is totally consumed.
Selective oxidation of light alkanes: interaction between the catalyst and the gas phase on different classes of catalytic materials. The technology of catalytic oxidations. P Arpentinier, F Cavani, F Trifirò. Catalysis Today 51 (3-4), 561-580, 1999. Selective oxidation of rfural using supported gold–copper nanoparticles. T Pasini, M Piccinini, M Blosi, R Bonelli, S Albonetti, N Dimitratos,. Green chemistry 13 (8), 2091-2099, 2011.
a b c Arpentinier, Philippe; Cavani, Fabrizio; Trifiro, Ferrucio (2001). pp. 748. ISBN 2710807777. com/?id -XDi6aAJPl0C&pg PA748&dq Deflagration+and+Detonation+Flame+Arresters. Retrieved November 19, 2007. a b c McManus, Neil (1998).
Similar books to Frontiers of Green Catalytic Selective Oxidations (Green . This book addresses these issues; it consists of eleven chapters written by world-recognized experts in green and sustainable oxidation catalysis
Similar books to Frontiers of Green Catalytic Selective Oxidations (Green Chemistry and Sustainable Technology). This book addresses these issues; it consists of eleven chapters written by world-recognized experts in green and sustainable oxidation catalysis. p. ISBN 2-7108-0777-7. a b McManus, Neil (1998). Safety and Health in Confined Spaces.
- Technology for Test-Item Writing (Educational Technology) (Educational Technology) ebook
- Chemical and Catalytic Reaction Engineering ebook
- WIE Catalytic Chemistry ebook
- Catalytic Conversations: Organizational Communication and Innovation ebook
- Science and Technology in Catalysis 1998: Proceedings of the Third Tokyo Conference on Advanced Catalytic Science and Technology, Tokyo, 19-24 July, 1998 (Studies in Surface Science and Catalysis) ebook
- The Chemistry of Catalytic Hydrocarbon Conversions ebook
- Catalytic science and technology: Proceedings of the First Tokyo Conference on Advanced Catalytic Science and Technology, Tokyo, July 1-5, 1990 ebook
- Catalytic Asymmetric Conjugate Reactions ebook
- Thermal and Catalytic Processes in Petroleum Refining ebook
- Modelling, Simulation and Optimization of Industrial Fixed Bed Catalytic Reactors (Studies in Humor and Gender) ebook