ePub The Communist Party of the Soviet Union, download
by Leonard Bertram Schapiro
He was chairman of the Institute for the Study of Conflict in 1970. He wrote many books about communism, particularly in the context of the Soviet Union.
It is a MUST for any responsible citizen who is attempting to fathom the purposes and mothods of the Communist leadership in Russia today.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number. or. Download to your computer.
He taught for many years at the London School of Economics, where he was Professor of Political Science with Special Reference to Russian Studies. At the age of 6, he and his family were forced to live in the streets after his father had a row with the landlord of his house. He was chairman of the Institute for the Study of Conflict in 1970.
See a Problem? We’d love your help. Details (if other): Cancel. Thanks for telling us about the problem. The Communist Party of the Soviet Union.
He was chairman of the Institute for the Study of Conflict in 1970. After his death, some of his scattered articles were collected in the volume Russian Studies (1987).
Bibliographic Details. Title: The Communist Party of the Soviet Union. Founded and operated by trained historians, Ground Zero Books, Lt. serves the book collector, the scholar, and institutions. Publisher: Random House, New York. Publication Date: 1960. We focus on the individual, and pride ourselves on our personal service. Please contact us with your wants, as we have many books not yet listed in our database. Visit Seller's Storefront. Terms of Sale: Books are subject to prior sale. Please ask us to hold a book for you before you mail your check. Books are returnable within 7 days, if not satisfactory.
His works include The Communist Party of the Soviet Union and Russian Studies; he also translated Turgenev’s novel Spring Torrentsinto English. Each of these books tells the story of disillusionment with communism. The authors are very different-the one an intellectual, the other a distinguished soldier who only late in life was confronted with problems of abstract politics, which he felt compelled to resolve. Yet in each case the motives for th. he Case for Khrushchev.
Hutchinson, 1977 - Political Science - 192 pages. illustrated, reprint. References to this book. The Politics of Solzhenitsyn Stephen Carter Snippet view - 1977.
- Communist Party of Bulgaria ebook
- U.C.S.: the fight for the right to work (Communist Party pamphlet) ebook
- Soviet Society and the Communist Party ebook
- Soviet Scientists and the State: An Examination of the Social and Political Aspects of Science in the USSR ebook
- Who's Who in the Soviet Union: A Biographical Encyclopedia of 5,000 Leading Personalities in the Soviet Union ebook
- The Sino-Soviet Split: Cold War in the Communist World (Princeton Studies in International History and Politics) ebook
- To Russia with Love: Scripture's Secret Invasion of the Communist Soviet Union ebook
- Soviet But Not Russian: The Other Peoples of the Soviet Union ebook
- In Defense of Marxism: The Social and Political Contradictions of the Soviet Union ebook
- American Communism and Soviet Russia ebook