ePub Evaluation of traffic controls for highway work zones (National Cooperative Highway Research Program report) download
by Richard F Pain
in Cooperation with the Federal Highway Administration. Highways, Operations and Traffic Management. Adaptive Traffic Control Systems: Domestic and Foreign State of Practice.
Vehicle intrusion crashes in highway work zones injure vehicle occupants and workers alike, and such crashes are the concern of both state agencies and highway contractors. This paper describes the results of an effort to develop prototypical scenarios of common work zone intrusion crashes documented in the New York State Department of Transportation work zone accident database. By considering the chain of events that led to a particular crash, it is possible to group similar crashes and provide a more in-depth assessment, even though some of the facts involved in the individual crashes vary.
FHWA provides the funds to the NCHRP through a cooperative agreement with the National Academy of Sciences, the parent organization of the Transportation.
It is sponsored by American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) and the . Department of Transportation's Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) Examples.
Recent federal legislation has established requirements for agencies to set performance targets and report on safety, pavement, and bridge conditions; transit asset state of good repair; system performance; freight; and mobile source emissions
Download (PDF). Читать. Blast-resistant highway bridges: design and detailing guidelines.
Model Work Zone Traffic Management Program and Self Evaluation .
Model Work Zone Traffic Management Program and Self Evaluation Guide (PDF, 238MB). Public Information and Outreach.
- Systems engineering processes for developing traffic signal systems (Synthesis of highway practice) ebook
- Effects of traffic-induced vibrations on bridge-deck repairs (Synthesis of highway practice / National Cooperative Highway Research Program) ebook
- Application of traffic conflict analysis at intersections (Report - National Cooperative Highway Research Program ; 219) ebook
- Highway Engineering Handbook: Building and Rehabilitating The Infrastructure ebook
- A Primer on Highway Finance ebook
- Hokkaido Highway Blues: Hitchhiking Japan ebook
- Estimating Incremental Costs of Bus Route Service Changes (National Cooperative Transit Research Program Report Series : No. 16) ebook
- Severity indices for roadside features (Synthesis of highway practice) ebook
- Effects of heavy-vehicle characteristics on pavement response and performance (Report / National Cooperative Highway Research Program) ebook
- Guidelines for Evaluation and Repair of Damaged Steel Bridge Members (National Cooperative Highway Research Program Report) ebook