ePub Aural: Bk. 1: Aural: Specimen Aural Tests for Trinity College London Exams from 2007 (Trinity College London Theory of Music) download
by Trinity Guildhall
Example tests are given in the Unpitched Aural: Specimen Tests for Drum Kit book. Make sure you don’t miss the latest news from Trinity College London.
Example tests are given in the Unpitched Aural: Specimen Tests for Drum Kit book. Download Playalong Tracks (MP3) Unpitched Aural Specimen Tests.
Find a range of resources providing general support for music teaching and learning and preparing for a Trinity music exam. Example Initial Aural Test. Example Grade 1 Aural Test. Example Grade 2 Aural Test. Example Grade 3 Aural Test. Example Grade 4 Aural Test. Example Grade 5 Aural Test. Example Grade 6 Aural Test. Example Grade 7 Aural Test.
Aural tests are based around a single musical extract played at the piano by the examiner, with candidates asked to describe various features of. .
Aural tests are based around a single musical extract played at the piano by the examiner, with candidates asked to describe various features of the music such as dynamics, articulation, texture and style. Candidates are not required to sing. Drum kit candidates can take an unpitched aural test – see our Drum Kit & Percussion page.
Trinity College London. Department: Drum Kit - Drum Kit Exams. This book aims to help teachers prepare their students for the unpitched aural section of Trinity College London drum kit examinations. Publisher: Trinity College London. Catalogue No: TG008770. + Availability: Usually despatched within 24 - 48 hours. It contains specimen examples of the four tests given for each grade. The four tests given for each grade are designed to develop the candidate's abilities in the fields of musical perception, discrimination, memory, understanding and analysis. The tests are carefully graded from application of basic skills to more advanced understanding.
Author:Author: Trinity Guildhall. Publisher:Trinity College London Press. World of Books Australia was founded in 2005. Trinity College London Theory of Music. Contained Items Statement. Contains Sheet Music and 2 Audio Cds. We want your experience with World of Books Australia to be enjoyable and problem free. See all 2 pre-owned listings.
Publisher: Trinity Guildhall, 2007. Contains CD-Audio and Sheet Music. Country of Publication. The Arts: Textbooks & Study Guides. Trinity College London.
1 : Aural: Specimen Aural Tests for Trinity College London Exams from 2007. By (author) Trinity Guildhall.
- The Wisdom Symposium: Papers from the Trinity College Medieval Festival (Ams Studies in the Middle Ages) ebook
- Paintings and Sculptures in Trinity College, Dublin (Number 4 in the Trinity College Dublin quatercentenary series) ebook
- The Aural Surgery of the Present Day [ 1863 ] ebook
- Guidelines for College Teaching of Music Theory ebook
- Selections from The Architectural History of the University of Cambridge: Trinity College ebook
- History of Trinity College (Cymru-Contemporary German Writers) ebook
- Trinity College of Music: The First Hundred Years ebook
- The Way of Music: Aural Training for the Internet Generation ebook
- Theory of Music Workbook Grade 4 (Trinity Guildhall Theory of Music) ebook
- Percussion Exam Pieces Studies Timpani: Grades 1-5 (Trinity Guildhall Percussion Examination Pieces Studies) ebook