ePub Social welfare for the elderly: A study in thirteen local authority areas in England, Wales and Scotland (S.S. 366) download
by Amelia Isabella Harris
Ass. by Rosemary Clausen. An enquiry carried out on behalf of the National Corporation for the Care of Old People and Scottish Home and Health Department; Government Social Survey.
Ass. Year of publication: -. Other Persons: Harris, Amelia Isabella (contributor) ; Clausen, Rosemary (contributor). Institutions: National Corporation for the Care of Old People (contributor) ; Scottish Home and Health Department (contributor) ; Government Social Survey (contributor). Publisher: London : H. M. S. O. Subject: Altershilfe Alterslebenshaltung Großbritannien
Read by Amelia I. Harris.
Read by Amelia I. See a Problem? We’d love your help. Details (if other): Cancel. Thanks for telling us about the problem.
a study in thirteen local authority areas in England, Wales and Scotland. Includes bibliographical references. Published 1968 by . Government social survey,, SS 366.
Hosts books, online databases, DVD, VCD, Music CD. Koha OSS YD. Social welfare for the elderly: (Harris Amelia I). Bibliographical information (record 186521).
3 Harris, A. I. and Clausen, . Social Welfare for the Elderly: a study in thirteen local authority areas, London: Social Survey (reports new series, 366), 1968. Professor Benjamin is Director of Studies in Statistics, Civil Service College, London. Recommend this journal.
KS101EW Usual resident population, local authorities in England and Wales (Excel sheet 285Kb). This table provides 2011 Census estimates that classify the usual resident population by sex for regions, counties, London boroughs, districts, and unitary authorities in England and Wales on census day (27 March 2011). This table provides 2011 Census estimates for the age structure, mean and median ages of the usual resident population for regions, counties, London boroughs, districts and unitary authorities in England and Wales on census day (27 March 2011). KS103EW Marital and civil partnership status, local authorities in England and Wales (Excel sheet 252Kb).
Welfare is a type of government support for the citizens of that society. Welfare may be provided to people of any income level, as with social security (and is then often called a social safety net), but it is usually intended to ensure that people. Welfare may be provided to people of any income level, as with social security (and is then often called a social safety net), but it is usually intended to ensure that people can meet their basic human needs such as food and shelter. Welfare attempts to provide a minimal level of well-being, usually either a free- or a subsidized-supply of certain goods and social services, such as healthcare, education, and vocational training.
vary across England, Scotland and Wales. In recent years powers have been devolved. from local authorities to schools but the nature and extent of this devolution has varied. across the territories (Raab et al. 1997). The local delivery of public training. programmes is the responsibility of the Northern Ireland Office and its Training and. Employment Agency (TEA) in Northern Ireland, the Training and Enterprise Councils. TECs) in England and Wales, and the Local Enterprise Companies (LECs) in. Scotland. In Scotland regional development bodies, Scottish Enterprise and Highlands.
Wales - Wales - Government and society: Because Wales is a constituent unit of the United Kingdom, foreign relations and many domestic matters for Wales are determined in London by the British government and Parliament’s House of Commons, which includes many Welsh members
Wales - Wales - Government and society: Because Wales is a constituent unit of the United Kingdom, foreign relations and many domestic matters for Wales are determined in London by the British government and Parliament’s House of Commons, which includes many Welsh members. Thus, the British prime minister is the head of state and chief executive.
- Local Government in England and Wales (Pelican books, A162) ebook
- England Wales youth cohort study ebook
- Studies in the provincial book trade of England, Scotland and Wales before 1900: Papers presented to the British Book Trade Index, seventh annual seminar ebook
- The Anthropology of Welfare ebook
- Penelope Hall's social services of England and Wales (International library of sociology and social reconstruction) ebook
- A Survey of Local Authority Recycling Schemes in England and Wales ebook
- The Eighty-five Blessed Martyrs of England, Wales and Scotland Beatified By Pope John Paul II ebook
- The Quaker Meeting Houses of Britain: An Account of the Some 1, 300 Meeting Houses and 900 Burial Grounds in England, Wales and Scotland, from the ... Present Time, and Research Guide to Sources ebook
- Geology of the Country Around Lewes: Memoir for 1:50.000 Geological Sheet 319 (England and Wales) (Geological Memoirs Sheet Explanations (Scotland)) ebook
- Let's Go: The Budget Guide to Britain Ireland 1995/Including England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, and the Republic of Ireland ebook