ePub History of the Department of Justice, 1963-1969 (Presidential documents series) download
History of the Foreign Relations Series. Office of the Historian, Foreign Service Institute United States Department of State.
History of the Foreign Relations Series. The Foreign Relations series was organized by year for the volumes covering 1861–1951, triennially for 1952–1963, and by presidential administration for 1964 onward-with some exceptions. Volumes are grouped into Regular and Retrospective categories. The Department of State indicated its concern that press leaks about Operation Intercept had damaged the .
Department of Justice. The US Center for International Women's Year was organized in 1973 to develop and coordinate voluntary programs in support of IWY and to act as a clearing house for information about nongovernmental IWY activities throughout the United States. The Conference will examine accomplishments and obstacles faced by women. The Center has developed a calendar of US-IWY events and a schedule of US activities for 1975.
Source: Department of State, Presidential Correspondence: Lot 66 D 204. No classification marking. The source text is a Department of State translation of a commercial telegram from Moscow. Another copy of this message is in the Kennedy Library, National Security Files, Countries Series, USSR, Khrushchev Correspondence. The Presidential papers of the Nixon and Ford administrations are the best source of high-level decision-making documentation for . relations with Western Europe from 1973 to 1976. Administrative Timeline. West European relations.
The John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum is the presidential library and museum of John Fitzgerald Kennedy (1917–1963), the 35th President of the United States (1961–1963). It is located on Columbia Point in the Dorchester neighborhood of Boston, Massachusetts, next to the University of Massachusetts at Boston, the Edward M. Kennedy Institute for the United States Senate, and the Massachusetts Archives and Commonwealth Museum
United States Department of Justice.
United States Department of Justice. The United States Department of Justice (DOJ), also known as the Justice Department, is a federal executive department of the United States government, responsible for the enforcement of the law and administration of justice in the United States, equivalent to the justice or interior ministries of other countries.
History of the Department of Justice (1963-1969) Presidential Documents Series (MF) JK 48 (6 microfilm reels)
History of the Department of Justice (1963-1969) Presidential Documents Series (MF) JK 48 (6 microfilm reels). Guide: (MFC) JK 87. 95x. History of the Federal Trade Commission (1963-1969) Presidential Documents Series (MF) JK 47 (2 microfilm reels). Selected Documents from the Papers of Franklin D. Roosevelt and the Records of the Democratic National Committee Concerning Wisconsin Politics, 1933-1939 (MF) E 81 (1 microfilm reel). Roosevelt Concerning Child Labor and the Child Labor Amendment (MF) KF 37 (1 microfilm reel). William Howard Taft 1909-1913 (Republican).
- PURSUIT OF JUSTICE CRIME (American Legal and Constitutional History : A Garland Series of Outstanding Dissertation) ebook
- Jimmy Carter, President (Presidential Biography Series) ebook
- Native Americans and Nixon: Presidential Politics and Minority Self Determination 1969-1972 ebook
- Community Relations and the Administration of Justice (Administration of justice series) ebook
- Crimes and Justice (Justice in America Series) ebook
- Major Problems in the Civil War and Reconstruction: Documents and Essays (Major Problems in American History Series) ebook
- American History 1 Primary Source Documents (Custom Edition) (Series 1) ebook
- James a Garfield, 1831-1881: Chester A. Arthur, 1830-1886- Chronology-Documents-Bibliographical Aids (Oceana Presidential Chronology Series) ebook
- Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents Vol. 37, no. 47 ebook
- The Welty Collection: A Guide to the Eudora Welty Manuscripts and Documents at the Mississippi Department of Archives and History ebook