ePub A study of legislation and regulation of internal auditing in selected governments (McQueen accounting monograph series) download
by Mortimer A Dittenhofer
0935951032 (ISBN13: 9780935951035).
A Study Of Legislation And Regulation Of Internal Auditing In Selected Governments.
A study of legislation and regulation of internal auditing in selected governments (McQueen .
by Mortimer A Dittenhofer. ISBN 9780935951035 (978-35951-03-5) Softcover, University of e, 1988. Coauthors & Alternates.
The book that changed the internal auditing profession is ready to do it again. Sawyer's Internal Auditing. Mortimer A. Dittenhofer, P.
the system of internal controls, and nancial reporting for supervision purposes. in Greece, apart from the aforementioned, also includes a signicant number of relevant.
Moreover, the East Asian financial crisis taught us a lot about the way structural weaknesses of institutions, bad regulatory policies and poor supervision of financial institutions can have huge costs, even where macroeconomic management is fundamentally sound. Each country study identified issues and developed actions to remedy revealed weaknesses.
Internal Auditing : A Practical Guide to Professional Relationships in Internal Auditing.
Behavioral Dimensions of Internal Auditing : A Practical Guide to Professional Relationships in Internal Auditing. By (author) Mortimer A Dittenhofer. We can notify you when this item is back in stock. AbeBooks may have this title (opens in new window). Format Hardback 102 pages. Publication date 31 Dec 2010.
Periodic economic downturn and dwindling state aid to local governments have left many public managers looking for ways to improve financial oversight and operational efficiency.
- Auditing and Accounting on Aix ebook
- Federal Preemption of State and Local Law: Legislation, Regulation and Litigation ebook
- Montgomery's Auditing (Wiley/Ronald Series in Professional Accounting and Business) ebook
- Fraud Auditing and Forensic Accounting ebook
- Auditing - Study Guide to Accompany Auditing ebook
- Accounting, Volume 7: How to Meet the Challenges of Relevance and Regulation (Studies in the Development of Accounting Thought) ebook
- Sarbanes-Oxley and the New Internal Auditing Rules ebook
- International Regulation of Internal Resources: A Study of Law and Policy (Virginia legal studies) ebook
- Auditing and accounting requirements for federal organisations: A compliance guide for trade unions and employers' associations (CCH accounting series) ebook
- Handbook for construction accounting and auditing ebook