ePub Mercer, Maine, Vital Records Of. download
by Marlene A. Groves
Start by marking Vital Records of Mercer, Maine as Want to Read . by Marlene A. Groves.
Start by marking Vital Records of Mercer, Maine as Want to Read: Want to Read savin. ant to Read. See a Problem? We’d love your help. Details (if other): Cancel.
Vital Records of Union, Maine Hardcover – 2005. Find all the books, read about the author, and more. Are you an author? Learn about Author Central.
This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Tell us if something is incorrect. Vital Records of West Gardiner, Maine, to the Year 1892.
Mercer is a town in Somerset County, Maine, United States. The town was named after Revolutionary War hero Brigadier General Hugh Mercer. The population was 664 at the 2010 census. According to the United States Census Bureau, the town has a total area of 2. 6 square miles (7. 6 km2), of which, 2. 1 square miles (6. 8 km2) of it is land and . 5 square miles (. 8 km2) is water.
December 28, 2011 History. Are you sure you want to remove Vital records of Mercer, Maine from your list?
December 28, 2011 History. Vital records of Mercer, Maine. 1 2 3 4 5. Want to Read. Are you sure you want to remove Vital records of Mercer, Maine from your list? Vital records of Mercer, Maine. Published 2009 by Picton Press in Rockland, ME. Written in English. Registers of births, Marriage records, Genealogy.
Quick and convenient.
Alphabetical indexes to the manuscript records of the town, supplemented by information from church registers, cemetery inscription and other sources West Gardiner was formed from Gardiner in 1850. 1852 a portion of West Gardiner was set off to form part of Farmingdale.
If you did not find the book or it was closed, try to find it on the site: GO.
Mobile version (beta). If you did not find the book or it was closed, try to find it on the site: GO. Exact matches.
About Vital Records Before 1892. Divorce records from 1892 through the present may be obtained from the Office of Vital Records
- Vital Records of Dayton, Maine ebook
- International vital records handbook ebook
- Marriage Records for Family Historians (Vital Records for Family Historians) ebook
- The Vital Records of Hudson, New Hampshire, 1734-1985 ebook
- The Barbour Collection of Connecticut Town Vital Records [Vol. 2] Barkhamsted, ebook
- Abstracts of vital records from Raleigh, North Carolina, newspapers ebook
- A Cruising Guide to the Maine Coast ebook
- Vital records of Westborough, Massachusetts, to the end of the year 1849 Volume 1 ebook
- Maine church supper cookbook: Favorite Maine church recipes ebook
- Islands of the Mid-Maine Coast: Muscongus Bay and Monhegan Island ebook