ePub The Structural analysis of biblical and Canaanite poetry (Journal for the study of the Old Testament) download
by Johannes C.De Moor,Willem Van Der Meer
Details (if other): Cancel. Thanks for telling us about the problem.
Details (if other): Cancel. Structural Analysis of Biblical and Canaanite Poetry, The. Journal for the Study of the Old Testament Supplement Series, Volume 74. by. Willem van der Meer.
Zeller Dietrich Bibliographische Verlage
Zeller Dietrich Bibliographische Verlage. Manuscript Submission Guidelines: Journal for the Study of the Old Testament. com/jsot to upload your manuscript. Please note that manuscripts not conforming to these guidelines may be returned. In the case of biblical and cognate literatures, chapter should be separated by verse with a full stop . rather than a colon (:) (1 Sam. 1., rather than 1 Sam. 10:8) except in quotations or titles of secondary literature.
Knechten van goden en de Knecht van Jhwh', in: De Knecht: Studies rondom Deutero–Jesaja, aangeboden aan Porf. Fundamentals of Ugaritic and Hebrew Poetry', in: W. van der Meer & . Koole, Kampen: Kok, 1978, 127-140. Van wie zegt de profeet dit? Messiaanse apologetiek in de Targumim', in: De Knechtsgestalte van Christus: Studies aangeboden aan Prof. de Moor (eds), The Structural Analysis of Biblical and Canaanite Poetry (JSOTS, 74), Sheffield: JSOT Press, 1988, 1-61 (with . de Moor, met een liturgisch register opgesteld door Dr. Jan 1992.
It was established in 1976 and is published by Sage Publications. The journal is associated with the Sheffield school approach, which engages in literary readings of the final form of the biblical text
Publisher: Sheffield. Publication Date: 2009.
Publisher: Sheffield. Pages: 438. About Willem van der Meer. Willem van der Meer is a lecturer in Old Testament at the Theological University of the Reformed Churches in the Netherlands, Kampen. Join for news and updates.
The Sources of the Creation Story-Genesis 1:1-2:4.
Directions in Biblical Hebrew Poetry. The Structural Analysis of Biblical and Canaanite Poetry. W. van der Meer, J. C. de Moor. The Sources of the Creation Story-Genesis 1:1-2:4. Nanay and Her Lover: An Aramaic Sacred Marriage Text from Egypt. Adam and Eve in Babylonian Literature. Jastrow, How To (Not) Be King: Negotiating the Limits of Power within the Assyrian Hierarchy. Finding Hama: On the Identification of a Forgotten Queen Buried in the Nimrud Tombs. 1427 East 60th Street, Chicago, IL 60637.
Title: Structural Analysis of Biblical and Canaanite Poetry By: Willem Van Der Meer Format: Paperback Vendor: T & T Clark International Publication Date: 2009 Dimensions: . 1 X . 4 X . 9 (inches). Weight: 1 pound 6 ounces ISBN: 0567574237 ISBN-13: 9780567574237 Series: Library of Hebrew Bible/Old Testament Studies Stock No: WW574237. What would you like to know about this product?
Religion & Spirituality Books. See our disclaimer Specifications. Library of Hebrew Bible/Old Testament Studies.
Religion & Spirituality Books. Walmart 9780567574237. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Tell us if something is incorrect. Structural Analysis of Biblical and Canaanite Poetry.
The Structural Analysis of Biblical and Canaanite Poetry (JSOT Supplement)
The Structural Analysis of Biblical and Canaanite Poetry (JSOT Supplement). Johannes C. de Moor, Willem van der Meer. Category: Математика, Анализ. 3 Mb. The Old Testament In Its World: Papers Read At The Winter Meeting, January 2003, The Society For Old Testament Study And At The Join Meeting, July 2003, - The Society for Old Testament Study and Het Oudtestamentisch Werkgezelschap in Nederland en Belgie. Robert P. Gordon, Johannes C. Category: Образование. 0 Mb. Theodicy in the World of the Bible. Antti Laato, Johannes C. De Moor
- Biblical Traditions in Transmission: Essays in Honour of Michael A. Knibb (SUPPLEMENTS TO THE JOURNAL FOR THE STUDY OF JUDAISM) ebook
- New Testament Teaching on Tongues: A Biblical and Historical Survey ebook
- In Conversation with Jonah: Conversation Analysis, Literary Criticism and the Book of Jonah (Journal for the Study of the Old Testament Supplement) ebook
- An introduction to biblical archaeology (Journal for the study of the Old Testament) ebook
- The Old Testament in the New Testament: Essays in Honour of J.L. North (Journal for the Study of the New Testament Supplement) ebook
- The Glory of Israel: The Theology and Provenience of the Isaiah Targum (Journal for the Study of the Old Testament) ebook
- Bibliographies for Biblical Research: Periodical Literature for the Study of the Old Testament: Nahum-Malachi Vol XVI (Bibliographies for Biblical Research) ebook
- Redirected Travel: Alternative Journeys and Places in Biblical Studies (The Library of Hebrew Bible/Old Testament Studies) ebook
- Myth and History in the Bible (Journal for the Study of the Old Testament. Supplement Series, 362) ebook
- Poetry in the Song of Songs: A Literary Analysis (Studies in Biblical Literature) ebook