ePub Santali (Languages of the world) download
by Lukas Neukom
by. Lukas Neukom (Author). The Santali phonemic system includes a series of retroflex consonants, voiced and voiceless aspirated stops and glottalized stops in word-final position, alternating with the voiced series. Some harmony rules underly the vocalism.
1989) Santali: A New Approach. Sahibganj, Bihar : Santali Book Depot. World Heritage Encyclopedia is a registered trademark of the World Public Library Association, a non-profit organization.
München: LINCOM Europa. Pinnow, Heinz-Jürgen. 1989) Santali: A New Approach. Benares: Medical Hall Press.
It is spoken by around . million people in India, Bangladesh, Bhutan and Nepal, although most of its speakers live in India, in the states of Jharkhand, Assam, Bihar, Odisha, Tripura, and West Bengal.
Santali includes a northern and a southern dialect. It is the major member of a sub-group of the Kherwarian branch of North Munda
At the turn of the 21st century there were approximately 6 million speakers of Santali, some . million of whom lived in India, more than 150,000 in Bangladesh, and about. Santali includes a northern and a southern dialect. It is the major member of a sub-group of the Kherwarian branch of North Munda. Kherwarian also includes Mundari and Ho, each with about one million speakers. The self-designation of the Santals is hɔṛ ‘man’ or hɔṛ hɔpɔn ‘sons of mankind.
Calcutta: Firma KLM. Paul Olaf Bodding (1929). München: LINCOM Europa. At the turn of the 21st century there were approximately 6 million speakers o. Universalium.
There's no description for this book yet.
1 2 3 4 5. Want to Read.
See actions taken by the people who manage and post content. Page created – 15 December 2011.
What has the author Lukas Neukom written? Unanswered Questions. Lukas E. Hoska has written: 'A critical analysis of the Summit Conferences of Teheran, the Crimea, and Berlin'. What is a good anti-terrorism slogan? 470 want this answered. What are 3 examples of corporate mergers? 438 want this answered.
The designations employed and the presentation of material in this Atlas do not imply the expression of any opinion .
The designations employed and the presentation of material in this Atlas do not imply the expression of any opinion whatsoever on the part of UNESCO concerning the legal status of any country, territory, city or area or of its authorities, or concerning the delimitation of its frontiers or boundaries.
- Oneida (Languages of the world) ebook
- The Indo-Aryan Languages (Routledge Language Family Series) ebook
- A Grammar of Western Dani ebook
- The Verb System of Present-Day American English (Janua Linguarum. Series Practica) ebook
- A Short Grammar of Georgian ebook
- A Grammar of Ajagbe ebook
- My First Number Book: Spanish/English (My First series, Bilingual) ebook
- Trades, Jumps, and Stops: Early Algebra (Contexts for Learning Mathematics, Grades K-3: Investigating Number Sense, Addition, and Subtraction) ebook
- Object-Oriented Systems Design: An Integrated Approach (Yourdon Press Computing Series) ebook
- A grammar of Athpare (LINCOM studies in Asian linguistics) ebook