ePub Transferring a Tradition: Abd al-Ra'uf al-Singkili's rendering into Malay of the Jalalayn commentary (Monograph Series 31) download
by Peter Riddell
California Centers Sth & SthEast Asia, 1990. Prof Peter G Riddell. Download with Google.
California Centers Sth & SthEast Asia, 1990.
Transferring a tradition : ʻAbd al-Ra'ūf al-Singkilī's rendering into .
Author: Peter Riddell.
Berkeley: Centers for South and Southeast Asia Studies, University of California at Berkeley, 1990. Pp. xviii, 297. Tables, Abbreviations, Appendices. Recommend this journal.
He is the author of several books that cover specific administrations, such as those of prime ministers Margaret Thatcher and Tony Blair, and more general investigations of political topics such as the role and behavior of parliament, candidate selection, and modern approaches to dealing with terrorism.
Arab migrants and Islamization in the Malay world during the colonial period.
P Riddell, ĞD al-Suyūṭī, ĞDM ibn Aḥmad. University of California, 1990. Arab migrants and Islamization in the Malay world during the colonial period. Indonesia and the Malay World 29 (84), 113-128, 2001. Hadhrami Traders, Scholars, and Statesmen in the Indian Ocean, 1750s-1960. 1997. Volume 25 Issue 1 - Ian Caldwell.
The Art Section is particularly well endowed with monographs on painting from the 15th to the 18th centuries, and on silver, and with guides.
Berkeley: Centres for South and Southeast Asia Studies, Univer-sity of California. Over invloed der Arabische syntaxis op de Maleische. The Art Section is particularly well endowed with monographs on painting from the 15th to the 18th centuries, and on silver, and with guides. and catalogues relating to regional art. The collection of periodicals is one of the best of its kind in Madrid.
Author: Peter G. Riddell Series: Monograph series Tag: Faculty Books Publisher: Chinese Popular Culture Project Publication Year: 1990 Length: 297 ASIN: 0944613101 ISBN: 9780944613108. MST is an affiliated college of the Australian College of Theology.
Berkeley, CA : University of California, Centers for South and Southeast Asia Studies, c1990. source: Nielsen Book Data). Google Books (Full view).
ārith ibn Abdul-Muṭṭalib (Arabic: حارث بن عبد المطلب) was one of the uncles of the Islamic prophet Muhammad. He was the son of Abd al-Muttalib ibn Hashim, of the Quraysh in Mecca, by his first wife, Sumra bint Jundab, who was from Hawazin tribe. 99 For a long time his father, who took from him the kunya Abu al-Harith,:99 had no other children. It is said that al-Harith assisted Abd al-Muttalib with the excavation of the Zamzam Well:62 by carrying away the dug earth.
- Exploring the Gospel of Mark (John Phillips Commentary Series) (The John Phillips Commentary Series) ebook
- Liver Metastasis: A Monograph Series ebook
- Exploring Ephesians and Philippians (John Phillips Commentary Series) (The John Phillips Commentary Series) ebook
- Exploring Psalms, Volume 1 (John Phillips Commentary Series) (The John Phillips Commentary Series) ebook
- Colossians (Brazos Theological Commentary on the Bible) ebook
- Among Malay Pirates And Other Tales Of Adventure And Peril ebook
- Birds of the Thai-Malay Peninsula: Non-passerines: Vol 1 ebook
- Transferring Learning to the Workplace (In Action Case Study Series) ebook
- Malay-English, English-Malay Dictionary (Gem Dictionaries) ebook
- Joshua, Bible Study Commentary (Bible study commentary series) ebook