ePub The Soviet economy after Brezhnev: Colloquium, 11-13 April 1984, Brussels = L'économie soviétique après Brejnev : colloque, 11-13 avril 1984, Bruxelles download
by Philip (ed.) Joseph
The Soviet economy after Brezhnev.
The Soviet economy after Brezhnev.
ISBN13:9789284500161. Release Date:January 1984.
The Soviet economy after Brezhnev: Colloquium, 11-13 April 1984, Brussels L'e´conomie sovie´tique apre& Brejnev : colloque, 11-13 avril 1984, Bruxelles. ISBN13:9789284500161.
He led the Soviet Union from 13 February 1984 until his death on 10 March . Chairman of the Presidium of the Supreme Soviet.
He led the Soviet Union from 13 February 1984 until his death on 10 March 1985. Konstantin Chernenko Константин Черненко. General Secretary of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union. In office 13 February 1984 – 10 March 1985. Preceded by. Yuri Andropov. In office 11 April 1984 – 10 March 1985. After the death of Brezhnev and his successor Yuri Andropov, Chernenko was elected General Secretary in February 1984 and made Chairman of the Presidium of the Supreme Soviet in April 1984.
13) Jones, Ellen, The Soviet political officer, in Red Army and Society. A Socialogy of the Soviet Military (London, Allen & Unwin, 1985), pp. 123–142.
9) Au sein de la vaste littérature sur ce sujet, voir notamment Hanson, Philip, Brezhnev's Economic Legacy, in Joseph, Philip (e., The Soviet Economy After Brezhnev, 13th NATO Economic Colloquium 11–13 04 1984 (Brussels, NATO, 1984), pp. 41–54 ; Höfmann, Hans-Herman, The Soviet Economy at the end of the eleventh Five-Year Plan: counting on. Gorbachev, in The Soviet Union 1084/85. 13) Jones, Ellen, The Soviet political officer, in Red Army and Society. Voir aussi Williams, E. Political education and training, in The Soviet Military.
For half a century the Soviet economy was inefficient but stable. Why did this happen? And what role did Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev's economic reforms play in the country's dissolution?
For half a century the Soviet economy was inefficient but stable. In the late 1980s, to the surprise of nearly everyone, it suddenly collapsed. Why, then, were efforts to revitalize Soviet socialism so much less successful than in China?
April 11 is the 101st day of the year (102nd in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. 264 days remain until the end of the year
April 11 is the 101st day of the year (102nd in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. 264 days remain until the end of the year. 1241 – Batu Khan defeats Béla IV of Hungary at the Battle of Mohi. 1512 – War of the League of Cambrai: French forces led by Gaston de Foix win the Battle of Ravenna.
- Innovation, technologie et qualification: Multidimension et complexité du processus d'innovation : actes du 14e Colloque de l'Association d'économie ... d'économie politique) (French Edition) ebook
- Le rêve de Grenade: Aragon et Le fou d'Elsa : actes du colloque de Grenade (avril 1994) (French Edition) ebook
- Eglise et enseignement: Actes du Colloque du Xe anniversaire de l'Institut d'histoire du christianisme de l'Université libre de Bruxelles, 22-23 ... de philosophie et lettres) (French Edition) ebook
- Sedition: Everyday Resistance in the Soviet Union under Khrushchev and Brezhnev (Annals of Communism Series) ebook
- Soviet Politics in the Brezhnev Era ebook
- La Référence: Actes du colloque de Saint-Cloud : Ecole normale supérieure de Saint-Cloud : 12-13 octobre 1984 (French Edition) ebook
- Les Chrétiens et l'économie: Colloque de l'Association française d'histoire religieuse contemporaine (French Edition) ebook
- Bruxelles: Brussel. Brussels. Brüssel. Bruselas ebook
- Colloque 76: Voltaire : acts of the eighth colloquium organized by the Department of French, the University of Western Ontario ebook
- Proceedings of the International Colloquium Industrial Revolutions and the Sea: Brussels 28-31 March 1989 (Collectanea maritima) ebook