ePub McMahon's American Gardener: Adapted to the Climate and Seasons of the United States ... download
by MacMahon Bernard
He circulated the first extensive gardener's seed list in the United States, which he attached as an appendix to his Calendar.
McMahon's American Gardener book. Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read. Start by marking McMahon's American Gardener: Adapted to the Climate and Seasons of the United States
McMahon's American Gardener book. Start by marking McMahon's American Gardener: Adapted to the Climate and Seasons of the United States. as Want to Read: Want to Read savin. ant to Read. Read by Bernard McMahon.
The American Gardener's Calendar: Adapted to the Climates and Seasons of the. View all . Common terms and phrases. Appears in 31 books from 1758-1984.
In 1796 Bernard McMahon came to America as one of those "Exiles of Erin, " driven from Ireland by political motives, who sought and found refuge in the United States. He settled in Philadelphia. McMahon's greenhouses and experimental gardens, were situated near the Germantown turnpike between Philadelphia and Nicetown. In connection with the nurseries, McMahon had established a seed and general nursery business at 39 South Second Street below Market, on the east side of Philadelphia. Behind the counter was his wife.
Try checking your spelling or use more general terms.
Your use of the site and services is subject to these policies and terms. Results from Google Books.
This scarce antiquarian book is a selection from Kessinger Publishing's Legacy Reprint Series. Due to its age, it may contain imperfections such as marks, notations, marginalia and flawed pages
This scarce antiquarian book is a selection from Kessinger Publishing's Legacy Reprint Series. Due to its age, it may contain imperfections such as marks, notations, marginalia and flawed pages. Kessinger Publishing is the place to find hundreds of thousands of rare and hard-to-find books with something of interest for everyone! Specifications. Kessinger Publishing.
Gardening - United States.
Subject: Gardening - United States.
McMahon's American Gardener. Select Format: Hardcover. ISBN13:9780308102248.
- Cold-Climate Gardening: How to Extend Your Growing Season by at Least 30 Days ebook
- American Horticultural Society Encyclopedia of Gardening (American Horticultural Society Practical Guides) ebook
- Gardening essentials (Complete gardener's library) ebook
- The Complete Book of Gardening ebook
- The American Garden Guides: Tropical Gardening ebook
- Herb Gundell's Complete Guide to Rocky Mountain Gardening ebook
- Michigan Gardener's Companion: An Insider's Guide To Gardening In The Great Lakes State (Gardening Series) ebook
- Patio Gardening (Ward Lock Master Gardener) ebook
- Complete Outdoor Gardening Manual ebook
- The American Garden Guides: Herb Gardening ebook