ePub Death's midwives: Stories (Ontario Review Press translation series) download
by Margareta Ekström
by. Ekström, Margareta, 1930- author.
by. Ekström, Margareta, 1930- - Translations into English, Ekström, Margareta, 1930-, Manners and customs, Sweden - Social life and customs - Fiction, Sweden. inlibrary; printdisabled; ; china.
Death's Midwives book. Margareta Ekström (born 1930) is a Swedish poet, novelist, children's writer, literary critic and film critic
Death's Midwives book. Margareta Ekström (born 1930) is a Swedish poet, novelist, children's writer, literary critic and film critic. She made her literary debut in 1960 with the short story collection Aftnar i S:t Petersburg. She was awarded the Dobloug Prize in 1977. Books by Margareta Ekström.
Stories deal with the friendship between a Spanish secret agent and a young Swedish girl, Balzac's return from Russia, a dying woman's memories of childbirth, and the lack of communication between a husband and wife show more. Format Paperback 149 pages. Dimensions 13. 2 x 20. 6 x 1. 4mm 20. 2g. Publication date 01 Nov 1985. Publication City/Country United States.
com: Death's Midwives; Stories. Preface by Nadine Gordimer (p. ii-x). Death's Midwives; Stories. Translated from Swedish by Eva Claeson.
Orijinalin kaynağı: Michigan Üniversitesi.
Ekstrom has selected most of the 11 stories in this book from her earlier nine collections, published in Sweden from 1960 to 1982. Her approaches and themes range from historical pastiche to nature. Tam incelemeyi okuyun. Orijinalin kaynağı: Michigan Üniversitesi.
2. Novelists, Canadian-20th century-Interviews.
Margaret Atwood, her assistant Melanie Dugan, and her agent Phoebe Larmore contributed immensely through their. 2. I. Ingersoll, Earl . 1 93H- I I. Title.
Press alt +, to open this menu.
Book Binding:Hardback. Each month we recycle over . million books, saving over 12,500 tonnes of books a year from going straight into landfill sites. See all. About this item. Postage, Returns & Payments. Best-selling in Fiction. Witcher Series 7 Books Collection by Andrzej Sapkowski (2018, Paperback).
The East-End stories that inspired the BBC TV series, CALL THE MIDWIFE. The story, told with great humour, of the young midwives, the shocks they experienced and the hope with which they overcame them, made a hugely succesful series on television.
Best Detective Stories of the Year. The Rue Morgue Press. The Top 100 Mystery Novels of All Time, selected by active MWA members in 1995.
- Homoeopathy for Midwives (and All Pregnant Women) ebook
- Peel and O'Connell; a review of the Irish policy of Parliament from the act of union to the death of Sir Robert Peel (Kennikat series in Irish history and culture) ebook
- A Gallery of Spiders: Poems (Ontario Review Press Poetry Series) ebook
- Lake Ontario (Empire State historical publications series) ebook
- From quantitative to qualitative change in Ontario education: A festschrift for R. W. B. Jackson (Symposium series - Ontario Institute for Studies in Education ; 6) ebook
- Evaluation in geography,: A resource book for teachers (Ontario Institute for Studies in Education. Curriculum series) ebook
- Using modified cloze procedure: A supplement to English I, Ontario assessment instrument pool (Review and evaluation bulletins) ebook
- Birthing Positions: Do midwives know best? ebook
- Introducing Eavan Boland: Poems (Ontario Review Press Poetry Series) ebook
- John P. Robarts: His Life and Government (Ontario Historical Studies Series) ebook