ePub The voyage of the Forlorn Hope from Escape Cliffs to Champion Bay, 1865: With the author's account of the first Northern Territory settlement of the condition of Western Australia download
by Jefferson Pickman Stow
The Voyage Of The Forl. by Jefferson Pickman Stow. Details (if other): Cancel. Thanks for telling us about the problem.
The Voyage Of The Forl. by. Jefferson Pickman Stow.
Originally appeared as a series of articles in Adelaide's South Australian advertiser, Aug. 21 through Sept. Limited ed. of 375 copies.
by Jefferson Pickman Stow. Published 1981 by Sullivan's Cove in Adelaide Originally appeared as a series of articles in Adelaide's South Australian advertiser, Aug.
Travel; Places: Australia, Northern Territory, Western Australia; People: Jefferson Pickman Stow (1830-1980).
Stow was the author of "South Australia: its History, Productions and Natural Resources," compiled at the request of the South Australian government for circulation at the Calcutta International Exhibition (1883), and published that year
Stow was the author of "South Australia: its History, Productions and Natural Resources," compiled at the request of the South Australian government for circulation at the Calcutta International Exhibition (1883), and published that year. It is a well written and concise manual, and has had an extensive circulation in Australia, England and India. Stow was appointed a magistrate in 1884, and in 1886 Commissioner of Insolvency, and Special and Stipendiary Magistrate at Mount Gambier, South Australia and later at Port Pirie.
Forlorn Hope was the name given by a group of seven men to an open boat in which they sailed and rowed from Adam Bay, Northern Territory to Champion Bay, Western Australia, a distance of some 2,000 miles (3,200 km) in May–August 1865.
Your use of the site and services is subject to these policies and terms. For more help see the Common Knowledge help page. Results from Google Books.
Find nearly any book by Jefferson Pickman Stow
Find nearly any book by Jefferson Pickman Stow. Get the best deal by comparing prices from over 100,000 booksellers. Founded in 1997, BookFinder. com has become a leading book price comparison site
Stow helped form the character of the growing settlement of Adelaide, which was appreciated at the time. Judge Randolph Isham Stow (1828-1878)
Stow helped form the character of the growing settlement of Adelaide, which was appreciated at the time. Stow was twice given substantial pecuniary testimonials to which men of all sects contributed. The Stow Church at Adelaide stands as a memorial of him. Judge Randolph Isham Stow (1828-1878).
What has the author Jefferson Pickman Stow written? .
What has the author Jefferson Pickman Stow written? Jefferson Pickman Stow has written: 'The voyage of the Forlorn Hope from Escape Cliffs to Champion Bay, 1865' - subject(s): Coasts, Description and travel, Discovery and exploration, Travel. John Stow has written: 'The annales of England, faithfully collected out of the most autenticall authors, records, and other monuments of antiquitie. What has the author LC Dowdeswell written? . Dowdeswell has written: 'The History of the inns of Stow-on-the-Wold'. What has the author Marcellus Henry Stow written?
- State art collection: Art Gallery of Western Australia ebook
- Long Journey: Vietnamese Migration and Settlement in Australia ebook
- Australian Aboriginal Art: The art of the Alligator Rivers Region, Northern Territory ebook
- A grammar of Limilngan: A language of the Mary River region, Northern Territory, Australia (Pacific linguistics 516) ebook
- Voyage 56 - A Lively Account of the S. S. Congress' Memorable Voyage ebook
- Darwin and Northern Territory Force ebook
- Explore Australia's Northern Territory ebook
- Voluntary full-time pre-primary education in Western Australia: A report ebook
- A Tropical Dependency: An Outline Of The Ancient History Of The Western Sudan With An Account Of The Modern Settlement Of Northern Nigeria (1905) ebook
- Lonely Planet Northern Territory: Australia Guide (Lonely Planet Travel Survival Kit) ebook