ePub JUNIPER download
by Monica Furlong
FREE shipping on qualifying offers. Though Juniper enjoys the easy life of a medieval princess, she chooses to learn about herbs, healing.
FREE shipping on qualifying offers. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Monica Furlong (17 January 1930 – 14 January 2003) was a British author, journalist, and activist. She was born at Kenton near Harrow, north-west of London and died at Umberleigh in Devon. An obituary called her the Church of England's "most influential and creative layperson of the post-war period. Many of Furlong’s books reflected a deep interest in religion and spirituality.
Monica Furlong writes childhood emotions that ring true. Once again, 10/10 for having everything in a book that Shannon could ask for - witches, crafts, lessons, a strong guardian/child relationship, empathy, and an understandable antagonist.
Juniper Monica Furlong. 3 people like this topic. Want to like this page?
Books for People with Print Disabilities. Internet Archive Books.
Books for People with Print Disabilities. Uploaded by on December 2, 2011.
Author:Furlong, Monica. Book Binding:Paperback. Each month we recycle over . million books, saving over 12,500 tonnes of books a year from going straight into landfill sites. All of our paper waste is recycled and turned into corrugated cardboard. Read full description. Juniper by Monica Furlong (Paperback, 1992). Pre-owned: lowest price.
Many of Furlong’s books reflected a deep interest in religion and spirituality. She also wrote a popular series of children's novels set in medieval England and Scotland: Wise Child, Juniper, and Colman. She wrote biographies of John Bunyan, Trappist monk Thomas Merton, Thérèse of Lisieux, and Alan Watts, as well as books covering such diverse topics as the spiritual life of aboriginals, medieval women mystics, and the Church of England. Furlong's autobiography, Bird of Paradise, was published in 1995
- A Very Proper Death (Atlantic Large Print Series) ebook
- Dream Cave Large Print (Insert Data Here-) ebook
- The Bridge of San Luis Rey ebook
- TransBuddhism: Transmission, Translation, and Transformation (Juniper Prize for Poetry) ebook
- Junipers: Growing Styling Juniper Bonsai (Bonsai Today Masters Series) ebook
- The Man Who Died En Route (Juniper Prize for Poetry) ebook
- Juniper Networks Internet Routing Guide ebook
- Interloper: Poems (Juniper Prize for Poetry) ebook
- Healing Herbs of the Holy Land: Herbs from the Bible for Today ebook
- JNCIS: Juniper Networks Certified Internet Specialist Study Guide: Exam JN0-303 (Book CD-ROM) (Study Guides (Sybex)) ebook