ePub Guns and Violence (Current Controversies) download
by Debra A. Miller
Condition: Used: Very Good. Great condition for a used book! Minimal wear. 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Find nearly any book by Debra A. Miller. Get the best deal by comparing prices from over 100,000 booksellers. Homeland Security (Current Controversies). ISBN 9780737741384 (978-0-7377-4138-4) Hardcover, Greenhaven Press, 2008. Find signed collectible books: 'Homeland Security (Current Controversies)'.
Guns and Violence book. Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read. Start by marking Guns and Violence: Current Controversies as Want to Read: Want to Read savin. ant to Read. See a Problem? We’d love your help.
For current gun laws in the US, see Gun law in the United States. Debates regarding firearm availability and gun violence in the United States have been characterized by concerns about the right to bear arms, such as found in the Second Amendment to the . This article may lend undue weight to Gary Kleck. Please help improve it by rewriting it in a balanced fashion that contextualizes different points of view. Constitution, and the responsibility of the United States government to serve the needs of its citizens and to prevent crime and deaths.
Gun violence and terrorism: The US spends more than a trillion dollars per year defending itself against terrorism, which kills a tiny fraction of the number of people killed by ordinary gun crime. According to figures from the US Department of Justice and the Council on Foreign Affairs, 11,385 people died on average annually in firearm incidents in the US between 2001 and 2011.
The study of family violence is surrounded by multiple controversies.
The Current Controversies series examines today's most important social and political issues; each volume presents a diverse selection of primary and secondary sources representing all sides of the debate in question.
More Guns, Less Crime is a book by John Lott that says violent crime rates go down when states pass "shall issue" concealed carry laws. He presents the results of his statistical analysis of crime data for every county in the United States. He presents the results of his statistical analysis of crime data for every county in the United States during 29 years from 1977 to 2005.
- Teen Drug Abuse (Opposing Viewpoints) ebook
- Lemon's Domestic Violence Law, 3d (American Casebook Series) ebook
- Family Abuse and Violence: A Social Problems Perspective (Violence Prevention and Policy Series) ebook
- Violence at Sports Events (Violence and Society) ebook
- Current Controversies on Family Violence ebook
- Annual Editions: Violence and Terrorism 05/06 (Annual Editions: Violence Terrorism) ebook
- Medical Ethics (Current Controversies) ebook
- School Violence (Writing the Critical Essay: Opposing Viewpoints Guide) ebook
- Vox populi: Popular opinion and violence in the religious controversies of the fifth century A.D ebook
- How Can School Violence Be Prevented? (At Issue Series). ebook